- by AyinHa
- 0 Comments
- Meet & Greet at Belize city location (local airstrip or water taxi terminal).
- Ground transfers to Ayinha (35 – 45 minutes)– along the way your tour guide will point important landmarks.
- Boat transfers from Ayinha trough Harry Jones Creek and onto the New River Lagoon. This is a magnificent view so make sure you take a photo of your surroundings (approximate 20 minutes).
- Once at Lamanai, you will enjoy a full guided tour of the site, museum and sugar mill.
- Belizean Lunch Buffett will be provided at AyinHa after the tour.
- Transfers back to Belize City, Local Airstrip, or Water taxi.
- Please Bring Along
- Sturdy protective shoes, sunglasses, sun shade, sun block, bug spray, camera and if you like birds binoculars are a must
CRUISE SHIP VISITORS – Kindly contact your Shore Excursion Manager. They will help you plan an unbelizable adventure with us.
TOURS ARE CONFIRMED BY RESERVATION ONLY
PLEASE CONFIRM RESERVATIONS 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE